Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ang Fishball ni Joan

          Your Molo experience isn't complete without trying Joan's Fishball (I hope I got the spelling of her name right). I don't know what's with her fishball that taste differently from the others. I'm sure she put a secret ingredient to it. Maybe because she add veggies so that it's not "nakakaumay". Ahh...I got it...it's in the sauce! 






          This maybe a streetfood but you can truly sure its safe to eat because Joan see to it that the sanitary cleanliness is well maintain. She even hang this sign to remind its customer. 






         
           You can't easily spot Joan's stall because it is located in the corner of Molo plaza. But it's diagonally across Molo Supermart. Aside from fishball she also sells lumpia. The fishball price is P7.00 per stick. Affordable indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment